One. Public Exclusion Unit, teen maternity, London: the woman Majesty’s Stationery workplace, 1999; then teen maternity method assessment Team, teen Pregnancy method assessment: last describe functionality, London: British division concerning knowledge then skill, 2005.
Two. HIV to intimately Transmitted Infections Department, Diagnoses out of chosen STIs, simply by area, Age plus Intercourse viewed in periodontal treatment centers, London: well being cover Agency, 2004.
3. UNITED KINGDOM division to fitness, each National system for the sex Health insurance and HIV: much healthier avoidance, improve solutions, best intimate fitness, London: British division out of fitness, 2001.
Four. Edwards S to Carne C, dental intercourse then transmission out of virus-like STIs, intimately sent Infections, 1998, 74(one): 6–10; Edwards S plus Carne C, dental https://latinwomen.net/ukrainian-brides/ intercourse and also transmission out of nonviral STIs, intimately sent Infections, 1998, 74(two): 95–100; plus Cherpes TL, Meyn Los Angeles then Hillier SL, Cunnilingus and also intercourse that is vaginal chance facets of herpes virus form one purchase in females, intimately sent conditions, 2005, 32(2): 84–89.
Five. Evans BA et al., styles as part of women sex behavior then intimately sent conditions as part of London, 1982–1992, Genitourinary treatments, 1995, 71(5): 286–290.
Six. Johnson have always been et that is al Attitudes as well as life styles, Oxford: Blackwell medical, 1994; and also Johnson have always been et al., intimate behavior as part of Britain: partnerships, tactics, then HIV chance behaviours, Lancet, 2001, 358(9296): 1835–1842.
Seven. Certain tabulations of information through the 1990 nationwide review out of Sexual Attitudes then Lifestyles; plus Johnson have always been et that is al, op. Cit. (read guide six).
Eight. Kippax S, HIV training as well as prevention—what’s taking place then what realy works: alterations in intimate behavior, papers provided on fourth NSW that is annual HIV/AIDS plus avoidance seminar, Sydney, Australian Continent, June 10–13, 1992.
Nine. Gates GJ as well as Sonenstein FL, Heterosexual vaginal activity that is sexual adolescent men: 1988 plus 1995, household preparing views, 2000, 32(6): 295–297 and 304.
Ten. Schwartz IM, sex before initithetion that’s coital a contrast anywhere between men and women, records concerning sex Behavior, 1999, 28(one): 63–69.
Eleven. Halpern-Felsher BL et al., dental compared to vaginal and perianal intercourse amongst adolescents: perceptions, attitudes to conduct, Pediatrics, 2005, 115(4): 845–851.
Twelve. Schuster MA, Bell RM and also Kanouse DE, your intimate methods to adolescent virgins: vaginal sex activities to senior high school people that have never really had intercourse that is vaginal United states log out of people wellness, 1996, 86(eleven): 1570–1576.
Thirteen. Bruckner H as well as Bearman P, following the vow: that the STD effects out of adolescent virginity pledges, Journal to Adolescent fitness, 2005, 36(4): 271–278.
Fourteen. Unique tabulations of information through the 1990 nationwide review to sex Attitudes to life styles.
Fifteen. De Visser RO as well as Smith have always been, whenever continuously is not sufficient: ramifications for the belated application concerning condoms when it comes to credibility and also dependability out of personal revealed condom usage, HELPS worry, two thousand, 12(two): 221– 224.
Sixteen. Rock letter and also Ingham R, issue impacting teenagers that are british contraceptive choose in the beginning sexual intercourse: the significance of spouse correspondence, views upon intimate to Reproductive fitness, 2002, 34(4): 191–197.
Seventeen. HIV then intimately sent Infections division, 2004, op. Cit. (observe guide two).
Eighteen. Wellings K et al., intimate behavior at Britain: very very early heterosexual enjoy, Lancet, 2001, 358(9296): 1843–1845.
Nineteen. Edwards S plus Carne C, dental transmission and sex concerning virus-like STIs, 1998, op. Cit. (witness guide four); Edwards S then Carne C, Oral intercourse as well as transmission concerning nonviral STIs, 1998, op. Cit. (witness guide four); then Cherpes TL, Meyn Los Angeles then Hillier SL, 2005, op. Cit. (witness guide 4).
Twenty. Ingham R, “people did not encapsulate in which in school”: training against pleasures as knowledge concerning fun? Intercourse Training, 2005, 5(4): 375– 388.
21. Donovan B, each repertoire out of human being efforts in order to prevent diseases that are sexually transmissible beyond and found. Component one: ways put prior towards or rather than intercourse, intimately sent Infections, two thousand, 76(one): 7–12; and Donovan B, that the repertoire concerning individual efforts in order to avoid intimately transmissible conditions: previous plus found. Function two: campaigns put during the otherwise following intercourse, intimately sent Infections, the year 2000, 76(two): 88–93.
Twenty-two. Remez L, dental intercourse among adolescents: will it be intercourse or perhaps is this abstinence? Household Preparing Views, two thousand, 32(6): 298–304.
23. Lipsitz the, Bishop P to Robinson C, Virginity pledges: which provides consumers and just how actually do it works? Papers delivered during the meeting that is annual of United states emotional relationship, Toronto, Aug. 7–10, the year the year 2003.
Twenty four. Allen L, shutting sex education’s knowledge/practice space: each reconceptualisation to young adults’s sex insights, Intercourse knowledge, 2001, 1(two): 109–122.
25. Hirst J, investigating young adults’s sex plus studying intercourse: suffer from, require, as well as intercourse to union training, tradition, fitness as well as sex, 2004, 6(two): 115–129.
26. Fine M, sex, education then adolescent women: their lacking discourse out of need, Harvard academic compare, 1988, 58(one): 29– 53; as well as Tolman D, starting want: adolescent girls’ fight for/with sex, sex to civilization, 1994, 8(three): 324–342.
27. Ingham R, 2005, op. Cit. (find out guide twenty).
Nicole rock looks study other, Bethan Hatherall try researcher as well as Roger Ingham was manager, many during the Centre of intimate wellness analysis, college to Southampton, British. Juliet McEachran are plan consultant, JSI/Europe, London.
Their writers thank Brook (one voluntary-sector that is national out of sex wellness pointers to service to young adults), which is why this research ended up being performed, and also the gigantic Lottery investment to financing the analysis.